OROFLEX 10 – Classic Extruded Rubber Lay Flat Hose
- Specially designed for water transfer
- Reliable, lightweight, flexible
- Fast deployment and retrieval
- Oroflex series – The market leader in rubber layflat hoses
- Abrasion resistant > 2000 cycles
- Service Temperature Range: -20 to 80 deg C
- Ozone Resistance: No visible signs of cracking appear on the lining or cover when tested in accordance with ASTM D518 Procedure B, 100pphm/40 deg celcius
- Chemical Resistance
Fittings are not included with the hoses. Fittings to be purchased separately. We can supply: Camlock, Bauer, Perrot, Victaulic, Storz, etc.
- Made from circularly woven 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn, completely protected and locked-in by tough, highly resistant synthetic nitrile rubber & PVC blend extruded through the weave and forming a single homogenous construction without the use of glues or adhesives.
- Ultimate Tensile Strength of the lining: Minimum guaranteed value of 1,500 psi (10,500 kPa).
- Ultimate Elongation: 400% minimum.
- Accelerated Aging Test: The tensile strength and ultimate elongation of the vulcanized rubber compound have been tested with oxygen at a pressure of 300 psi +/- 10 psi (2100 kPa +/- 70 kPa), and a temperature of 70 degrees Celsius +/-1 degreefor a period of 96 hours, after which the properties of the rubber are at least 60% of the original values.
- Designed and recommended for water transfer and general pumping duties in irrigation, mining, construction, sewage, draining systems, water bypass operations and cable sheaths.
|SKU||MPN||Nominal Diameter (inch)||Wall Thickness (mm)||WP (PSI)||BP (PSI)||Tensile Strength (kg/cm^2)||Bend Radius at WP (m)||Weight/m (kg)|
The actual diameter of these hoses may differ slightly from the nominal diameter specified in this chart to make sure that they can be properly assembled with the couplings.