Thornado offers a flexible return policy to ensure you can purchase our products with confidence.
1.1 We offer exchanges (subject to stock availability) or refunds of products for change of mind, where we determine:
- you have provided the proof of purchase and you purchased the products within 30 days prior to the request for an exchange;
- the products are in their original condition and packaging and have not been used, damaged, tampered with, washed or altered;
- the products are not sale items, custom-made, special buy products or gift vouchers;
- the products are not non-stock items (products that we do not ordinarily stock or sell on our website, that we have specially ordered at your request in accordance with your specifications); and
- a return and exchanges form has been completed.
2. Delivery Fees
- We will not cover the costs of return delivery for a change of mind return or re-delivery of the product. You must cover these yourself.
- If you return your product in accordance with clause 1.1, you agree that we will deduct the original delivery fees from any refund.
3. Consumer Law
- In Australia, our goods come with guarantees which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- You may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law in addition to this Returns Policy. Nothing in this Returns Policy attempts to modify or exclude the conditions, warranties and undertakings, and other legal rights, under the Australian Consumer Law.
- You may also have rights under our Warranty Against Defects.