OROFLEX 20 – Premium Extruded Rubber Lay Flat Hose
- Specially designed as a drag hose and main feeding line
- High abrasion resistance suitable for slurry, mining, fracking and dewatering purposes
- Ease of transportation and handling
- Fast deployment and retrieval
- Oroflex series – The market leader in rubber layflat hoses
- Abrasion resistant > 2000 cycles
- Service Temperature Range: -20 to 80 degree Celcius
- Ozone Resistance: No visible signs of cracking appear on the lining or cover when tested in accordance with ASTM D518 Procedure B, 100pphm/40 degree celcius
- Chemical Resistance – exposure to seawater and contamination by most chemical substances, hydrocarbons, oil and greases has no effect on the short or long term performance of the hose.
Fittings are not included with the hoses. Fittings to be purchased separately. We can supply: Camlock, Bauer, Perrot, Victaulic, Storz, etc.
- Made from circularly woven 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn, completely protected and locked-in by tough, highly resistant synthetic nitrile rubber & PVC blend extruded through the weave and forming a single homogenous construction without the use of glues or adhesives.
- Ultimate Tensile Strength of the lining: Minimum guaranteed value of 1,500 psi (10,500 kPa).
- Ultimate Elongation: 400% minimum.
- Accelerated Aging Test: The tensile strength and ultimate elongation of the vulcanized rubber compound have been tested with oxygen at a pressure of 300 psi +/- 10 psi (2100 kPa +/- 70 kPa), and a temperature of 70 degrees Celsius +/-1 degreefor a period of 96 hours, after which the properties of the rubber are at least 60% of the original values.
- The standard colours are yellow for diameters up to 4″ and black for larger sizes.
- Designed and recommended for water transfer and general pumping duties in irrigation, mining, construction, sewage, draining systems, water bypass operations and cable sheaths.
|SKU||MPN||Nominal Diameter (inch)||Wall Thickness (mm)||WP (PSI)||BP (PSI)||Tensile Strength (kg/cm^2)||Bend Radius at WP (m)||Weight/m (kg)|
The actual diameter of these hoses may differ slightly from the nominal diameter specified in this chart to make sure that they can be properly assembled with the couplings.