Galvanised Steel Pipe Riser BSP Threaded
Galvanised steel pipe riser is pipe that have been coated with a layer of zinc and threaded on both end. This coating protects the pipe from corrosion and helps it to last longer. Galvanised pipe riser is often used in plumbing and water supply applications. The pipe can be found in both residential and commercial settings.
Looking for a reliable source of galvanised pipe riser? Shop our selection of high-quality galvanised pipes today! Available in a variety of sizes, our pipes are perfect for a variety of applications. Trust us for all your pipe needs ‚ we are the experts!
Thornado Galvanised Steel Pipe Riser Features
- Application: General low pressure air and water
- Design standard: BS 1387-85
- Working Pressure: 150PSI
- Plating Standard: ISO 1461 – Hot dip galvanised coating on fabricated iron and steel articles
- Thread: ISO 1 – Pipe thread where pressure-tight joints are made on the thread
- Comply with Australian Standards
|GALVANISED PIPE – BSPT THREAD|
|SKU||IMPERIAL SIZE||A (mm)||B (in)||WEIGHT (kg)|