Galvanised Steel Pipe Riser BSP Threaded
Looking for a reliable source of galvanised pipe riser? Shop our selection of high-quality galvanised pipes today! Available in a variety of sizes, our pipes are perfect for a variety of applications. Trust us for all your pipe needs – we’re the experts!
Galvanised steel pipe riser is a type of steel pipe that has been galvanised to prevent corrosion and is threaded on both ends. Galvanisation is the process of coating a steel pipe with a layer of zinc to prevent it from rusting. Galvanized steel pipe riser is used in many different applications, including plumbing, HVAC, and automotive. Galvanised steel pipe riser is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications and is available in a range of sizes and lengths to suit any project.
Galvanised Steel Pipe Riser Features
- Application: General low pressure air and water
- Design standard: BS 1387-85
- Working Pressure: 150PSI
- Plating Standard: ISO 1461 – Hot dip galvanised coating on fabricated iron and steel articles
- Thread: ISO 1 – Pipe thread where pressure-tight joints are made on the thread
- Comply with Australian Standards
|GALVANISED PIPE – BSPT THREAD|
|SKU||IMPERIAL SIZE||A (mm)||B (in)||WEIGHT (kg)|