Foot Valve Strainer SET BSP Thread – Brass
A foot valve is a type of check valve used in water systems. It is typically installed at the end of a pump or water line to prevent backflow. Foot valves strainer are also known as floor valves, bottom valves, or simply check valves.
Foot valves are designed to open and close with the flow of water. When water flow is stopped, the foot valve closes to prevent backflow. This type of valve is often used in irrigation systems, where water pressure can fluctuate. Foot valves can also be used in sewage and wastewater systems.
Foot Valve Strainer Features
- Brass material for long durability
- Wide body for excellent flow
- Suitable for water application used in general, irrigation and rural services
- Threads: BSPP, ISO 228
- Working temperature -20 to 120 deg C
- Maximum pressure rating 1600 Kpa
|BRASS FOOT VALVE MATERIAL LIST|
|FOOT VALVE STRAINER – BRASS|
|SKU||IMPERIAL SIZE||L (mm)||H (mm)||W (mm)||Weigh (kg)|