Brass Spring Check Valve WATERMARKED – Logivalve
A brass spring check valve is a backflow preventer, used to keep water from flowing backwards through your plumbing system. As water pressure changes, a check valve allows water to flow in only one direction. Check valves are common in household and industrial applications.
There are several types of check valves, including spring check valves, ball check valves, and diaphragm check valves. Spring check valves are the most common type of check valve. They use a spring-loaded disc to block reverse flow. Ball check valves use a ball to block reverse flow. Diaphragm check valves use a flexible diaphragm to block reverse flow.
Brass Spring Check Valve Features
- Logivalve – Watermark approved
- DR Brass material
- Backflow prevention
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal installations
- High flow design with minimal head loss
- Tested and certified to AS 1628
- Threads: BSPP, ISO 228
- Working temperature 1 to 130 deg C
- Maximum pressure rating 2000 Kpa
- Maximum back pressure 15600 Kpa
|SKU||IMPERIAL SIZE||L (mm)||H (mm)||W (mm)||Weigh (kg)|