Waterlord Extra High Pressure Mine Dewatering Hose (HP)
Mine dewatering is a key activity for many mining contractors. We manufacture the Waterlord® hose which has the ability to remove large volumes of water from a mine quickly and safely. Waterlord® is a heavy-duty and reliable layflat mine dewatering hose constructed by weaving a tight polyester fabric and using TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) thru-the-weave extrusion. It is a continuous length hose that can handle high-working pressure and tough abrasion so is suitable on rugged terrain.
Waterlord® mine dewatering hose is reliable, compact, easy to handle and easy to deploy. Short lengths can be unrolled with little manpower. However, for long runs up mine walls and across pits, hose reel systems are required. These systems are used to rapidly deploy hose so that the water can be pumped out of the pit soon after the rains hit.
Our mine dewatering hoses are a popular choice because they are:
- Easy to handle because of their low volume coil
- Available in lengths up to 300 metres (longer lengths available on request)
- 10-year pro-rata warranty
- High working pressure
- UV treated and stabilized
- Treated non-cracking PU cover
- Each hose hydrostatically tested
- Easily repairable
- Extra abrasion and chemical resistant.
- Dewatering in Mines
- High pressure wash down hose
- Industrial hose for use with certain oils & chemicals
- Heavy duty farm hose
- Temporary bypass hose
- Air hose
Note: Fittings is not included with this purchase.
|SKU||MPN||Inside Diameter (mm)||Inside Diameter (inch)||Working Pressure (Bar)||Burst Pressure (Bar)||Colour||Bend Radius at 60PSI (m)||Tensile Load Tonnes||Avg. Single Wall Thickness (mm)||Weight per Metre (kg)|