Microlite® Plus Nitrile Disposable Gloves
Technology You Can Feel!
Whether you have Dry hands, Hot Hands, Damp Hands, Sweaty Hands or Wet Hands, it won’t matter anymore! Because with EASY ON Technology the glove is easy to put on, no matter what. Microlite® PLUS feature textured fingertips, giving you a super lightweight easy donning glove.
- ARTG Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- 100% Nitrile
- Brand New Technology – The only glove with EASY ON Technology.
- Unrivaled Comfort – Soft textured outer, silky inner, the glove just slides on..
- Ultimate Efficiency – Saves the end user time, saves the purchaser money.
- Value Packed Boxes – 250 disposable gloves per box or 100 packs available.
- Extremely Fine Dexterity
- Latex Free, Vinyl Free, Powder Free, MBT Free
- Perfect for Busy Hospitality Environments
- Food Manufacturing Processes
- Food Safety Procedures
- Safe Food and Beverage handling in sensitive environments such as Child Care, Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Waste Management
- Industrial and Domestic Cleaning
- General Use
Certifications / Accreditation
- Manufactured in an ISO9001 Facility
- HACCP International Certified
- ARTG Registered Medical Device
- Independently certified to the latest safety standards by VIC Labs a NATA Authority
- EN374 (AS/NZS 2161.10.1)
- ASTM D6319 Medical Exam Use
- Latex Free, Vinyl Free, MBT Free, Phthalate Free
|Material||100% synthetic nitrile. No powder lubricant added.|
|Type||Nitrile Examination Glove, powder free, online single chlorinated, non-sterile, ambidextrous, single-use only.|
|Surface Finish||Finger tip textured, beaded cuff.|
|Surface Modification||Yes, additional processing to alter the glove’s inside surface to feature EASY ON Tech for easy donning of the glove in wet or dry environments.|
|Shelf Life||A shelf life of five years from the date of manufacture with the correct storage conditions.|
|Storage Condition||Gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition. Avoid direct sunlight.|
EN 374-1 Low Chemical Resistant
EN 374-2 MicroOrganisms
Microlite® meets ATSM D6319 for Medical Exam use
|Size||Palm width||Length (mm)|
|Small||85 ± 5mm||240 (minimum)|
|Medium||95 ± 5mm||240 (minimum)|
|Large;||106 ± 5mm||240 (minimum)|
|Extra Large||113 ± 5mm||240 (minimum)|
|XX Large||113 ± 5mm||240 (minimum)|