FLEXIDRAG – Travelling irrigation Hose
Flexidrag® Lay Flat irrigation hose is Australia’s leading drag hose for travelling irrigators. It’s a smooth, flexible layflat hose that can be easily stored when not in use – either on an irrigator or in a shed. It comes in a large range of sizes and lengths. The Flexidrag® irrigation hose is a perfect blend of superior materials with high-quality construction techniques.
The use of high-quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) on the Flexidrag® Lay Flat irrigation hose ensures maximum abrasion and UV resistance, while the warp and weft of high-tenacity filament yarns give maximum strength. This strong internal fabric can withstand the high tensile load applied to the hose when it is dragged behind an irrigator.
When you need a lay flat irrigation hose solutions that is tough, robust, cost-effective and efficient, choose Flexidrag®.
Flexidrag® Lay Flat Irrigation Hose Features
- Highly abrasion resistant polyurethane
- Suitable for laterals or winch irrigation
- Low coil volume for easy handling
- Versatile and UV stabilised
- Standard lengths up to 300 metres
- Longer lengths available on request (up to 350m)
- Fully tested prior dispatch
- 10-year pro-rata warranty
- Laterals, linear, Boom and Travelling irrigators
- Winch irrigation
- Effluent pumping
- Dewatering, water bypass and potable water applications
|SKU||MPN NO||Inside Diameter (mm)||Inside Diameter (inch)||Working Pressure (Bar)||Burst Pressure (Bar)||Colour||Bend Radius ag 30 PSI (m)||Tensile Load Tonnes||Avg. Single Wall Thickness (mm)||Weight / m (kg)|