ARMTEX ONE – Classic Extruded Rubber Fire Hose
- Specially designed for fire fighting fast deployment and retrieval
- UL listed (1 1/2″ and 2 1/2″-65mm)(
- BS 6391:2009 Type 3 certified by Global Mark (1 1/2″, 1 3/4″, 2″, 2 1/2″-64mm and 2 3/4″)
- UNE 23091-2A Certified (1 ¾” and 2 ¾”)
- 38mm and 64mm hoses are FM approved together with NH fittings
Fittings are not included with the hoses. Fittings to be purchased separately. We can supply Camlock, Storz and etc.
- Made from circularly woven 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn, completely protected and locked-in by tough, highly resistant synthetic nitrile rubber & PVC blend extruded through the weave and forming a single homogenous construction without the use of glues or adhesives.
- Ultimate Tensile Strength of the lining: Minimum guaranteed value of 1,750 psi (12,000 kPa).
- Ultimate Elongation: 450% minimum.
- In very extreme conditions where abrasion is the most serious concern ARMTEX ONE will extend hose life. Excellent abrasion resistance when tested according to FM2111 and UL19 abrasion tests.
- The hose is capable of withstanding a surfacce temperature of 600 deg C for a minimum of two minutes without rupture or damage to the synthetic reinforcement when subjected to static pressure of 100 psi (700kpa)
- Designed and recommended for water transfer and general pumping duties in irrigation, mining, construction, sewage, draining systems, water bypass operations and cable sheaths.
|SKU||MPN||Nominal Diameter (mm)||Wall Thickness (mm)||Service Test Pressure (PSI)||Proof Pressure (PSI)||Burst Pressure (PSI)||Weight (kg)|
The actual diameter of these hoses may differ slightly from the nominal diameter specified in this chart to make sure that they can be properly assembled with the couplings.